What Step We Need to Take when our mobile lost or snetch

How to Report ?

Call Police 15
Call at PTA toll free number 080025625
Call CPLC Citizen Police Liaison Committee
Tel:021-35662222 Fax: 021-35683336 website:
For complaints and queries email at

What to Provide ?

Cell Phone No.
National ID card number
Address And Contact number

Above all !!!
Make sure your mobile phone connection is in your own name i.e.
Your Sim identity is safe. Contact your mobile service provider to check this.

Don`t panic! if your mobile set gets stolen or snatched.
With PTA`s Intertional Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) No. System you can get your mobile set blocked/ ineffective making it useless for anyone else.

Below Articles will also be discussed soon!

  • Bloacking Snatchhed / Stolen Mobile Sets through IMEI Number
  • Report stolen phone
  • Phone number lookup,
  • Track phone number
  • Track cell phone location
  • Mobile locator

Post a Comment

Blogger Disqus

Dear Readers, we`re enthusiastic to see your comment, We will try to reply to your queries as soon as possible, Please Keep in mind that all comments are moderated manually by our human analysts, according to our comment policy, and all the links are nofollow. Using Keywords as a part of the name field range is prohibited. Let’s enjoy an individual and suggestive discussion.